Monday 24 January 2011

Kew Midsummer Fete - Saturday, June 18th

Yes, I know June is ages away but we're already getting in lots of applications for stalls. Last year's first Fete was a huge success with around 5,000 people visiting the 80+ stalls and Victorian fairground and watching the bands and live entertainment, playing footie or watching the incredible turn out for the Dog Show.

Not being a particularly doggie-loving person myself I didn't expect the show to be quite the enormous success it was - it was absolutely mobbed with people and their pooches. Probably helped, of course, by the fact that the not-bad-looking Zac Goldsmith was judging!

Anyway, this year is set to be even better and I'll be publicising it a lot in Living In Richmond & Kew and Living In Barnes & East Sheen magazines, as I did last year, which helped to attract lots more people.

If you want to have a stall, just visit www.kewfete.org. Application forms can be downloaded from the Stalls page. If you're thinking of selling jewellery please email me first at pippa@kewfete.org as this category is almost full.

No comments:

Post a Comment